This is a prerecorded playlist from trips on the Bergen Line. It is not possible to stream live from a train due to safety reasons and lack of internet coverage.
- Please stick to english so everyone can take part
- The Youtube Community Guidelines
- Do not ask for subs
- Refrain from discussing politics and religion, the world is polarized enough
- Harassment, racism, bigotry and condescending behavior does not fly here, this includes usernames
- Do not spam/flood the chat
- Be nice, laid back and respectfull to eachother!
The Bergen Line from Oslo to Bergen consist of:
The Drammen Line (Oslo - Drammen)
The South Line (Drammen - Hokksund)
The Randsfjord Line (Hokksund - Hønefoss)
The Bergen Line (Hønefoss - Voss)
The Voss Line (Voss - Bergen)
The famous and scenic Flåm Line branches off the Bergen Line at Myrdal and goes down to Flåm. It's the steepest adhesion normal gauge railway in Northern Europe with a grade of 55‰ (1:18).